Uninstall or copy Faceswap

Discussions about research, Faceswapping and things that don't fit in the other categories here.

lelephi

Uninstall or copy Faceswap

Post by lelephi »

I have 2 stupid questions:

1. I want to uninstall faceswap but can't see any uninstaller file. Is there any way to properly uninstall faceswap and completely remove any of its traces other than delete the installation folder?
  2. I want to share my faceswap as a portable program for anyone to download and run faceswap immediately without installing. Can I do it by uploading my entire installation folder as in the "faceswap" folder in C:\Program Files?
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Uninstall or copy Faceswap

Post by torzdf »

lelephi wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:24 am

I have 2 stupid questions:

1. I want to uninstall faceswap but can't see any uninstaller file. Is there any way to properly uninstall faceswap and completely remove any of its traces other than delete the installation folder?

app.php/faqpage#f1r2

1. I want to share my faceswap as a portable program for anyone to download and run faceswap immediately without installing. Can I do it by uploading my entire installation folder as in the "faceswap" folder in C:\Program Files?

It wouldn't be quite as simple as this. Whilst, yes, all the code required to run Faceswap is stored within the Faceswap folder, and that can be shared, you would also need to distribute the Conda Environment that is required to run Faceswap.

My word is final