Forums section suggestion

Discussions about research, Faceswapping and things that don't fit in the other categories here.

hydrobones

Forums section suggestion

Post by hydrobones »

Hello i would like to suggest a section to share extracted models. It would be nice to have some kind of library with high quality model resources set up.

that way all that time we spend extracting and refining models doesn't have to be lost after a project is done. we could have open source model files that are constantly refined. ex: celeberties.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Forums section suggestion

Post by torzdf »

The Model Showcase would probably be the current best place for this. If it grew enough, we could split off shared models to it's own section.

Out experience suggests, though, that whilst many people seem to like the idea of shared models, no one seems to want to actually share any,

My word is final

hydrobones

Post by hydrobones »

i suppose you would need to host it on some kind of upload site, not sure what the limits are here on uploads.

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Post by bryanlyon »

We do not allow uploading models here. We have limited storage and can't afford to host models. You'd have to find your own hosting for that, but you may link to them in the models showcase section.