Request for Faceswap / deepfake project

Discussions about research, Faceswapping and things that don't fit in the other categories here.

netscape3000

Request for Faceswap / deepfake project

Post by netscape3000 »

Hello,

I am new to this board. I read up on the FAQs and couldn't find anything related to posting about request of services and such so I am taking my chance and hopefully this post is approved.

I was researching deepfake and saw many many different tutorial videos and read up on it and I find it ultra fascinating. This medium has still not been used by the music industry and as a music video director, I feel like it could be very nicely integrated in a music video concept.

You probably know where this post is going by now, I am seeing if there would be anyone interested in collaborating on a music video project concept that I have for one of the artists I am working with, to help execute deepfake over the artist's face with different celebrity faces as she sings her song facing the camera.

I have a project proposal draft, and would love to be able to chat with any of you seasoned deepfake makers that would be interested in such a project.

Let me know,
Thank You

deephomage
Answers: 1

Re: Request for Faceswap / deepfake project

Post by deephomage »

Message me in the discord or send details by email: deephomage@gmail.com

afterparty

Re: Request for Faceswap / deepfake project

Post by afterparty »

Hi,

I own a visual effects studio and we have been working with deepfake more recently. I'd love to discuss your project.