Where do I learn about how the nurael net is working instead of how to use the program?

Talk about AI and Deep Learning

al_vr88

Where do I learn about how the nurael net is working instead of how to use the program?

Post by al_vr88 »

There's plenty of good information about how to use the program ,
But I'm interested in learning about the building of nurel nets themselves and what kind of NNs are being used for this process.... Besides just looking around the code is there anything out there that actually tells me HOW it works not just How to use it?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Where do I learn about how the nurael net is working instead of how to use the program?

Post by torzdf »

The training guide gives a high level overview.

My word is final

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Where do I learn about how the nurael net is working instead of how to use the program?

Post by bryanlyon »

Also, you could watch our Devoxx talk where we went into some surface explanation of that.

congo

Post by congo »

I am looking for the same information, some detailed explanation just about one level of abstraction above code. I can read and understand code, but this is a very time-consuming and cumbersome approach. Anything is welcome, scientific papers, technical descriptions, etc.

blackomen

Post by blackomen »

Course.fast.ai

And

Www.deeplearning.ai