-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
-AMD Radeon RX 580
-8Gb DDR4-2666 SDRAM + another 8GB I added for VR gaming
Initial notes: Ive tried almost all the trainers except Dlight, which I've only had minimal use. I can technically run Villain , but the EG/S rate is so low on just about any setting that its totally not worth it -so technically I can't run it. I prefer Original because it seems to give me the most EG/s. Almost every single one of my projects involves somewhere between "1000-5000" replacing faces, and 500-2000 "to-be-replaced" faces. My coverage is 87.5%, but that stats below were more or less the same when it was at 75%. Save intervals anywhere between 100-200. Other than that, just about everything else is on default as the guide suggests. I'm going to include the times it was trained for, because I tend to get an extra 10% EG/s if I let it run for at least a couple hours as compared to just 20 minutes.
Training InfoTrainer used: Original
10.7 EG/s -batchsize 10, ran for 11 hours
24.7 EG/s -batchsize of 30, ran for 2 hours
26 EG/s -batchsize of 46, ran for 5 hours
26.5 EG/s -batchsize of 62, ran for 5 hours
29.5 EG/s -batchsize of 64, ran for 7 hours
20.2 EG/s -batchsize of 66, ran for 47 minutes.
19.2 EG/s -batchsize of 128, ran for 30 minutes
Final thoughts 64 batchsize seems to be the magic number for me, I've noticed a massive dropoff in EG/s just going 2 above it or below. I also can't seem to get higher than 30 eg/s. The one time I managed to do this was on a project that had like 200 inbut B faces, and 100 input A faces, just to see how fast it could go. But yeah, I'm pretty much stuck to 2.4 million EG a day.