Windows 11 compatible?

Talk about Hardware used for Deep Learning
haoylee

Windows 11 compatible?

Post by haoylee »

Sorry for occupying your time, haha. Been thrilled to join this forum even though I have been using your app for over two years.

Here’s the new question: is the current version of face swap compatible with Windows 11? Has anyone tried to install successfully? Or does the app need to be modified/updated to support the new OS?

P.S.
I was a little interested in whether the app will be transplanted to MacOS system, but since it went to Arm structure I dismissed this idea.

torzdf
Answers: 141

Re: Windows 11 compatible?

Post by torzdf »

Hasn't been tested, but there is no obvious reason why FS should not run on Windows 11.

My word is final

KristlMayot

Post by KristlMayot »

I use Windows 11 and I don't have any problems with the compatibility of the application.

BattMaclaren

Post by BattMaclaren »

To be honest, I don't use this feature, so I haven't tested it. Moreover, I didn't like windows 11 because it didn't work well on my old laptop and often had a death screen. I also often encountered negative reviews from real people. I ended up having to install the old version of windows and activate it with windows 10 key. Now my laptop performance has increased and I can play games safely and my mental health is better. However, I believe that there is no reason why FS should not work on windows 11. You can check it out in person or search online, as someone must have tested it.