Hello, and my recording for my face training source

If you want to introduce yourself and say hello, this is the place to do it.

AtlasRedux

Hello, and my recording for my face training source

Post by AtlasRedux »

Look at this magnificent bastard

cosmico

Re: Hello, and my recording for my face training source

Post by cosmico »

Hello Atlas!
Nicely done on capturing plenty of angles and facial reactions in your data set!! :)
I think it could be significantly improved if you 1. made it higher resolution that 480p, 2. Recorded your face closer to the camera so your face takes up more of the frame, thus more pixels can be dedicated to your face, 3. Improved your lighting. Your current indoor lighting is pretty dark, and very low contrast. It would be greatly improved if it was better lit, and the dark and light regions had more difference in them.
Also I noticed you titled this video training set A. I think you mean "training set B", as the video you uploaded is more likely to provide faces to be put on someone else rather than have the someone else's face put on you.

AtlasRedux

Re: Hello, and my recording for my face training source

Post by AtlasRedux »

cosmico wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:52 pm

Hello Atlas!
Nicely done on capturing plenty of angles and facial reactions in your data set!! :)
I think it could be significantly improved if you 1. made it higher resolution that 480p, 2. Recorded your face closer to the camera so your face takes up more of the frame, thus more pixels can be dedicated to your face, 3. Improved your lighting. Your current indoor lighting is pretty dark, and very low contrast. It would be greatly improved if it was better lit, and the dark and light regions had more difference in them.
Also I noticed you titled this video training set A. I think you mean "training set B", as the video you uploaded is more likely to provide faces to be put on someone else rather than have the someone else's face put on you.

Thanks for the tips!
It was higher res, I just uploaded the vid in low res ;)
The other tips are a great help, yeah. Thanks! Yeah, I mistitled it as A, it was the B set. You're right, I need to work on the lighting. Also the tip on going closer to the camera, yup. I'll def so that for next test