Extraction on Google colab

Want to use Faceswap in The Cloud? This is not directly supported by the Devs, but you may find community support here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

NB: The Devs do not directly support using Cloud based services, but you can find community support here.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

aolvera27
Answers: 1

Extraction on Google colab

Post by aolvera27 »

After two months of training, my poor old Vaio has finally handled 30k iterations. LOL
So I decided to try Google colab, and I got it to work! Thanks to the great advice found on these forums, of course.

Well, now that I'm able to get training on Google colab, I was wondering if it is possible to perform the extraction process as well, since there I don't have (my laptop, I mean) enough free VRAM for parallel processing and that means painful hours to barely get some dozens of faces. I find it odd that this hasn't been discussed - or at least I couldn't find such discussion.

torzdf
Answers: 156

Re: Extraction on Google colab

Post by torzdf »

It's possible to do any of the Faceswap processes on Google Colab. I don't use it, personally, so can't help you with how, but it shouldn't be too involved.

My word is final