Google colab, are there alternatives?

Want to use Faceswap in The Cloud? This is not directly supported by the Devs, but you may find community support here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

NB: The Devs do not directly support using Cloud based services, but you can find community support here.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Bolos

Google colab, are there alternatives?

Post by Bolos »

Hello everyone,

First of all, a huge thank you for all the patience and great advice from this forum's members!

I checked, but hope i'm not doubling a topic.

My question is, since colab is a great tool but seems like it's getting harder to get GPU avaibility. Is there an alternative to it?

I heard google has Kaggle, but it doesn't work exactly tthe same way...? I don't speak coding language, so i may bring some stupid questions... And to worsen my case, i'm stuck with stupid ass mac at home. So to have a fairly acceptable speed for training i'm looking to all alternatives besides buying a dedicated desktop (i think i might resign to it anyways, thanks for the hardware topic by the way)

I know the advice of creating two collab accounts, it's more to know if there could be other possibilities at the reach of a noob. :)

Thanks again.

M