Exported replaced face is too small

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

entretoize

Scaling swaped face

Post by entretoize »

Hello, I'm trying to put my face on my daughter head, but I have a long face and shed has a round face, then my face is reduced so that the sides of her eyes are visible on each sides of my face.
In Deep face lab I can scale my face up to hide them but I don't find in FaceSwap, is it possible ?

Thanks

Tags:
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Scaling swaped face

Post by bryanlyon »

We unfortunately don't have a universal scaling option since it leads to very poor results in our opinion. Instead we recommend you try out the preview tool and use the blur options. These can help cover the artifacts.

entretoize

Re: Scaling swaped face

Post by entretoize »

OK, thank you

darkfable12

Exported replaced face is too small

Post by darkfable12 »

after exporting the B face covering the A face is a few pixels too small and looks kind of comical sat on a large head. is there a way to tweak the size of the exported B face in comparison to the A footage?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Exported replaced face is too small

Post by torzdf »

Not at this moment in time. You can try adjusting the mask settings, but it probably won't give you the desired effect.

This maybe something I look at in future

My word is final