Converting errors?

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Grassone

Converting errors?

Post by Grassone »

Hello, guys... some time has passed. Getting nice results with the DFL H128.

However, tonight... I am getting a bunch of these: All the same

05/26/2020 22:43:10 ERROR Failed to convert image: 'scena1hires_002057.png'. Reason: 'extended'
05/26/2020 22:43:10 ERROR Failed to convert image: 'scena1hires_002084.png'. Reason: 'extended'
05/26/2020 22:43:10 ERROR Failed to convert image: 'scena1hires_002067.png'. Reason: 'extended'

In practice, I have to disable the extended mask write option, or some image does not get swapped.

How comes? I understand that probably It has to do with the alignment file I created for the swap... I had to correct a lot of alignment manually, because especially the side view faces (in profile) are seldom recognized correctly, especially with critical lighnting/shadows.

Any advice?

Beside this error...is there any way to force a "profile recognition" ?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Converting errors?

Post by torzdf »

Use the mask tool to generate missing extended masks.

Unfortunately manual editing deletes masks

My word is final