Blending Questions

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

lorenzosale
Answers: 1

Blending Questions

Post by lorenzosale »

Hello,

I managed to create a good deepfake, but I still have 2 questions please:

Once my video is converted, I notice that there is a delimitation (more or less perceptible depending on the image) in the shape of a square. I'm not sure what to adjust to mitigate this (see image below) can you help me please?

I used the "extended" mask. Maybe I have to change the mask before the extraction?

My second question is:

I find that my deepfake is really blurry, yet my dataset is of good quality, and I stopped training at +150,000 iterations

Do I still have to continue the training? Or does it have nothing to do with training but adjustments to be made?

Training :

Trainer : Original
Batch Size : 16 (optimizer saving : on)
It : 160 000
Loss Function : ssim

Convert :
Color Adjustment : Match Hist
Mask Type : Extended
Scaling : None

Thank you very much once again for your help :)

by torzdf » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 am
lorenzosale wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:16 am

Once my video is converted, I notice that there is a delimitation (more or less perceptible depending on the image) in the shape of a square. I'm not sure what to adjust to mitigate this (see image below) can you help me please?

Your best bet is to use the preview tool, and adjust the box blend settings/mask blend settings until you have a result you are happy with.

I find that my deepfake is really blurry, yet my dataset is of good quality, and I stopped training at +150,000 iterations

Do I still have to continue the training? Or does it have nothing to do with training but adjustments to be made?

It can be numerous reasons, but this is in training, yes. It can be down to quality/variety of data, choice of model used and the model having not been trained for long enough.

Go to full post
Last edited by lorenzosale on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Questions

Post by torzdf »

lorenzosale wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:16 am

Your best bet is to use the preview tool, and adjust the box blend settings/mask blend settings until you have a result you are happy with.

It can be numerous reasons, but this is in training, yes. It can be down to quality/variety of data, choice of model used and the model having not been trained for long enough.

My word is final

lorenzosale
Answers: 1

Re: Questions

Post by lorenzosale »

Thank you very much for your answers, I will try this