Cleaning after extraction

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

gwyneth4320

Cleaning after extraction

Post by gwyneth4320 »

After extracting images, the next step would be sorting out and cleaning unnecessary images. However, quite often i found images that were diagonally cut in half, sometimes top half of the image leaving only the bottom part of the face. Is it recommended to just get rid of them all or should i leave them be?

Thanks.

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Cleaning after extraction

Post by bryanlyon »

I assume you mean like this

Face on Edge
Face on Edge
Sherlock.png (125.46 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

If that's the case, it depends. I leave them in, and if they're in your convert video you MUST leave them in to get the convert to work. But if you are worried (or have a LOT of them) you can remove them.