Can i change Alignments file?

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

now.mar1

Can i change Alignments file?

Post by now.mar1 »

How can i change Alignments file? Can i change only couple of point from 68 landmarks? How can i change it? I need change only mouth and dont know how to do it :(

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Can i change Alignments file?

Post by bryanlyon »

There is a manual tool, however, you don't actually need to adjust the mouth (and we have no method to adjust them individually). We only use the average landmark in order to get general alignments so slightly off mouth doesn't matter. The sides of the face can matter for masking if you're not using a smart mask, but we're working on eliminating that, and again it doesn't use the mouth landmarks at all.

If you're having mouth issues in a convert that's actually a different problem and you should get more data of your A and B with moving mouths to clear that problem up.

now.mar1

Post by now.mar1 »

Can you find any landmarks in the code or file at all? Can they be changed or are they defined and cannot be changed or removed so that it does not change something?

now.mar1

Post by now.mar1 »

and next question - can i change % of coverage face during training?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

You cannot manually edit the landmarks directly in the alignments file without writing a special tool yourself. Ultimately every face has 64 landmarks, and manually editing these individually would be a ridiculously time consuming endeavor.

You can't change coverage mid train, as the model learns for a specific coverage,

My word is final

now.mar1

Post by now.mar1 »

Ok, I understand it. Thank You for the comprehensive answer, that's what I meant :)