Face coverage

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

CarlosGrether

Face coverage

Post by CarlosGrether »

Hi, I finaly can use faceapp correctly, I did my first deep fake videos as I wanted to, but I have a question, for a video I made I used 100 percent face coverage, but the results of 100% are not very good, so I changed to 85% and I used the same alignments but with a new Model and now my PC is training faces again, my question is, if I already trained faces with 100% face coverage and I use the same alignments and with a new model, ¿will it work with 85% coverage? ¿or faceapp remember you used 100% coverage and you can´t change it? because I am not sure if the training is doing now 85 or 100 percent face coverage

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Face coverage

Post by bryanlyon »

Yes, you can change it with a new model. You can see if it's working at a less than 100% coverage by looking at the box made from small red corners on the frame in the previews. The outside of the box is the area that is outside the coverage. If you don't see the red corners, you may be training at 100% still.

You can also look inside the state.json file for the model and see what the coverage is set to.