Dark or shadow on faces.

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

fatboy

Dark or shadow on faces.

Post by fatboy »

I am using a Blu ray rip of fight club. Ive replicated the trailer and I am now training to replace Brad pitts face, I have done a fit training of a bunch of Brad pitts films all the way up to 200K. I then switched over to the trailer and I am currently training with this now. From what I can see when faces have shadows or its low light /dark the faces dont' seem to be taking too well. Is there anything I can do to improve this? thanks

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Dark or shadow on faces.

Post by bryanlyon »

Was it an HDR rip that you were training on? If so you probably gave it different data than the data in the trailer. But I'd first try turning up the brightness and contrast on the trailer to see if you can get a clearer swap, then turn it back in postprocessing.

fatboy

Re: Dark or shadow on faces.

Post by fatboy »

I was training on a bunch of diffrent HD (Youtube ripped) trailers that starred Brad pitt. I then after Ripped a Blu ray disk of fight club and cut the it to match the trailer best I could. I then slotted in the blu ray ripped trailer to do the finishing training. It does seem to be getting better as I contontinue to train it. I am at around 280K. But I will take a look at brighting up the image. thanks for the reply. ANy furthers thoughts much appreciated