Mid-training noticed a few 'bad' faces

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

paranoid_android

Mid-training noticed a few 'bad' faces

Post by paranoid_android »

Is there a way to pauze training, and remove a few bad faces and re-generate the alignment file - or will this totally screw up the training process?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Mid-training noticed a few 'bad' faces

Post by torzdf »

See here:
app.php/faqpage#f3r4

Note: You will probably want to update Faceswap as the requirement for alignments file was removed for training in a recent update.

My word is final

paranoid_android

I've just updated. I'm redoing the project with more angles, better lighting, more source material.

Now that the alignments file isn't needed for training, if I group together multiple sources of faces from different videos, do I no longer need to merge the alignments file and clean them up after purging undesirable faces?

paranoid_android

Weirdly, this time the results seem to be less desirable than before. I'm wondering if I've messed something up by copying all the face images for A and all face images for B into one folder (I used multiple videos to extract)

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

A and B should not be in the same folder (if I'm understanding you correctly).

My word is final