Continued training with additional photos?

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

deathb4honor

Continued training with additional photos?

Post by deathb4honor »

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble searching the right keywords to get relevant topics.

If say I have collected 200 photos of Face A and Face B each and done 500k iterations of training.

Later on I have found 100 more photos of Face A and B.

Would I be able to simply ADD to the existing folders, redo the alignments on the photos, keep the existing model file, and continue the training from there? Or does this fall under the "improper training with pretrained models" that would create identity confusion, even if I kept the original 200 photos?

The main objective behind the question is if this tool is viable for longterm building/training of known face(s) for an ongoing project.

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Continued training with additional photos?

Post by bryanlyon »