"Head" option in modelsettings

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

rolnor

"Head" option in modelsettings

Post by rolnor »

Has anyone here tried the "Head"option in the modelsettings?
I would like to do a model with full head and hair, can this be done succesfully? What model is best for this? What parameters should I use?

swapration

Re: "Head" option in modelsettings

Post by swapration »

Was wondering how 'full head' models turn out as well. Due to all the extra detail I'm guessing you need to use a really high resolution model like sae set for max detail, something like 256 input and auto dim set greater than 512?

Also would 'head' centering be best if you want to do face + ears? Probably need at max 87.5% or maybe 88% coverage since hair isn't included?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

I have not tested it. Some people currently are (I'm looking at you [mention]abigflea[/mention] and [mention]deephomage[/mention]).

Hair is "complicated". You obviously need to use the BiSeNet mask (with hair included) to do full head training. Any other mask would make the whole endeavor pointless. I would also speculate that you would need 100% coverage, but that is probably going to depend a lot on how much head movement there is in your final scene.

My word is final

rolnor

Post by rolnor »

Thanx. I am now covering hair with a hoodie or a hat but I will probably try the Head option in the near future and see what I get.