Face too small for head. Dfaker

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

rolnor

Face too small for head. Dfaker

Post by rolnor »

I have a problem with the new face being to small after training. It does not cover/fit the head. The original persons are very different in size, is there any simple solution to this? I have tried 100% coveredge, Dfaker 256 pxs. All other is default in the the new FS version. I understand that is impossible to get this perfect but its catastrophic now. Should I use some special mask+parameters? I use the Face option when training, is Legacy better in this case? Or has this something to do with alignements, its a little confusing in the new version that you dont need alignementsfile for training.

rolnor

Re: Face too small for head. Dfaker

Post by rolnor »

I have reset all the parameters and restarted training and converted, now the problem with two small face is gone. It was some parameter that was wrong. I am learning the software and trying different settings and sometimes I forget to reset them.