Combining graphs, or show a total graph of all sessions

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

unsoundmethods

Combining graphs, or show a total graph of all sessions

Post by unsoundmethods »

Hi,

I have ran a training session over many different nights, sometimes adding or removing images etc, so now I have 28 sessions and all have graphs, but it would be great if I can see all the graphs combined into one continuous plot.

Is there a way in the GUI to do it? Ot should I somehow combine logs?
Or are the graphs throw away after each session and starting from scratch?

Would love to see them together and try and analyse what the impact is of the adjustments I made
(and not the least, finally switching to GPU after doing 80K iterations on CPU by accident)

Thanks!

I started in 1982 with my 16kb Atari, 40 years later, with 128GB RAM on a 32core machine I still have to wait.

unsoundmethods

Re: Combining graphs, or show a total graph of all sessions

Post by unsoundmethods »

Found it,
Little button next to the Total session stats.

Very interesting how it shows the addition and removal of images in spikes and dips .
Also the change between training on CPU and GPU (although not as significant)

I started in 1982 with my 16kb Atari, 40 years later, with 128GB RAM on a 32core machine I still have to wait.