better result

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

slitchaser

better result

Post by slitchaser »

I'm looking forward for better result
Now I'm using DFL-H128 model. I cannot switch to another model due to not enough VRAM. (GTX 1050 Ti 2GB)
output extract face: 1024 (Both)

After Training awhile the overall result is 6.5/10.
I Already use no warp option to get better detail.
All face landmark is good but it look blur.

If I training more it will improve result ? training more with no warp ? how many Iteration ?
Or add more A/B Face ?Or any suggestion ?

if face alignment is inaccurate (When open wide mouth It's align only top lip).

• the result will come out with inaccurate same with alignment right ?
  • what will happen to result if on/off warp to land mark option if inaccurate alignment ?
  • I have many alignment face to fix, I have tried manual alignment but It such a pain there are a lot. Any suggestion to fix or make it faster and easier ?
Last edited by slitchaser on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
torzdf
Answers: 155

Re: better result

Post by torzdf »

Without seeing a screengrab of the training preview Window, it is hard to say why you may be having issues.

My word is final