Creatotor needed.

Want to engage with a content creator on your latest project? You can look for one here

Forum rules

If you are looking for a Deepfake Creator for your latest project then this is the place for you.

When looking to engage a Creator, please fill in the template that appears when creating a new post. Requests not in the template will be rejected and deleted.

By filling in this form, you are agreeing that the work you are requesting is both legitimate and consensual. Any requests falling outside of these parameters will result in an immediate and irreversible ban.

Content creators will generally approach you via Personal Message, so please keep an eye out. Once you have engaged a creator, please edit your topic to indicate that the work is no longer available.

Faceswap.dev is not responsible for any communication via Personal Message. The Admins and Moderators cannot and do not monitor personal messages. We provide this forum as a courtesy to our users to make it easier to bring content creators and entities that wish to engage their services together. We are not affiliated with any creators or potential employers.

Please note that creating professional grade Deepfakes is an extremely labor intensive task. Please do not ask for pro-bono work. This will be immediately rejected.

trof3039

Creatotor needed.

Post by trof3039 »

Type of engagement required:

I am looking to create a finished product (I need plausible deepfake video)

Description of work required:

• I need plausible deepfake video. I will make video with no-name actor and then you will replace his face and voice with another person.

Creator Involvement:

All materials except original video.

Client Information:

It is my personal project.

Approved budget:

I'm counting on a $500 budget.

Approximate time-frame for delivery:

In 1-2 weeks.

Non-Disclosure Agreement:

No, any sings.

Proof of work required:

Video.

Scope for ongoing work:

Is's a one-off project.

Additional Information

It will be good if you show me your previous videos.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Creatotor needed.

Post by torzdf »

Most likely you won't get any responses to this, as $500 is not a lot for the massive amount of work required for creating a Deepfake. Also a little more detail would not go amiss. However, I will leave this posted any way.

My word is final

trof3039

Post by trof3039 »

torzdf wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:52 pm

Most likely you won't get any responses to this, as $500 is not a lot for the massive amount of work required for creating a Deepfake. Also a little more detail would not go amiss. However, I will leave this posted any way.

Thank you for the anwer!
I see you about $500 is not enough. Maybe you use some more difficult technology, but I've already found 2 guys who said me that the price is between $150 and $500. But I want to find more people to make a couple of videos and find the best deepfake maker.

Politifakes

Post by Politifakes »

I might be able to work on this.

Please send me some more details if you haven't found anyone yet.

(I will say that the voice fake may be difficult)

-m

cosmico

Post by cosmico »

I might be interested in it. Check your DM's