Need DeepFake Creator

Want to engage with a content creator on your latest project? You can look for one here

Forum rules

If you are looking for a Deepfake Creator for your latest project then this is the place for you.

When looking to engage a Creator, please fill in the template that appears when creating a new post. Requests not in the template will be rejected and deleted.

By filling in this form, you are agreeing that the work you are requesting is both legitimate and consensual. Any requests falling outside of these parameters will result in an immediate and irreversible ban.

Content creators will generally approach you via Personal Message, so please keep an eye out. Once you have engaged a creator, please edit your topic to indicate that the work is no longer available.

Faceswap.dev is not responsible for any communication via Personal Message. The Admins and Moderators cannot and do not monitor personal messages. We provide this forum as a courtesy to our users to make it easier to bring content creators and entities that wish to engage their services together. We are not affiliated with any creators or potential employers.

Please note that creating professional grade Deepfakes is an extremely labor intensive task. Please do not ask for pro-bono work. This will be immediately rejected.

visionwanda

Need DeepFake Creator

Post by visionwanda »

Type of engagement required:

I need a plausible deepfake video - the source material is an actor in front of a camera saying things for 15 seconds. The scene can be reshot for the ease of the deepfake maker.

Description of work required:

I need the actors face (and voice if possible) overplayed with a random unrecognizable face that’s also believable. Also would need a selfie/headshot of the face pasted onto my actors on a monotone background.

Creator Involvement:

All materials except original video.

Client Information:

It’s for an NFT, and I’m willing to offer 3% of the proceeds upfront for a discounted price. Up to the deepfake.

Approved budget:

I'm counting on a $500 budget.

Approximate time-frame for delivery:

In 1-2 weeks.

Non-Disclosure Agreement:

Don’t disclose any info on the project for at least 3 months.

Proof of work required:

Video.

Scope for ongoing work:

Just the single 15 second one scene video.

Additional Information

A showcase of your previous deepfake work would help.

cosmico

Re: Need DeepFake Creator

Post by cosmico »

I know there's a template, but a lot of the information on this request seems similar to the trof3039 request. Maybe spam? Or maybe they just copied trod3039's request because they had similar request parameters?

Well VisionWanda,
If you are a separate person,
trof3039 has not responded to my DM yet, So I'm currently open and I might be interested in your project. Check your DM's

EDIT: they responded to me, so likely not spam.