Error: attempting to fetch value instead of handling error internal : no supported device found for platfrom cuda

Installing and setting up FaceSwap

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Helppoheikki

Error: attempting to fetch value instead of handling error internal : no supported device found for platfrom cuda

Post by Helppoheikki »

I get this when i try start train the model. What then? No cudas?

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Error: attempting to fetch value instead of handling error internal : no supported device found for platfrom cuda

Post by bryanlyon »

Please could you provide your system info:

GUI Users: Go to Help -> Output system information

CLI Users: From inside your virtual environment, inside your faceswap folder, run:

Code: Select all

python -c "from lib.sysinfo import sysinfo ; print(sysinfo)"
Helppoheikki

Re: Error: attempting to fetch value instead of handling error internal : no supported device found for platfrom cuda

Post by Helppoheikki »

Ubuntu 18.4 cuda 10.2 when i start to train models all fine but then gets output 347903 F tensorflow/stream_executor/lib/statuser.cc:34 Attempting to fetch value instead of handling errorinternal no supperted device found for platfrom cuda.
Something in cuda or tensorflow.?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

Without the system information from the instructions given in the previous post, we cannot diagnose this.

My word is final