Issue Extracting..

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Corven22

Issue Extracting..

Post by Corven22 »

Hello,

This is not my first attempt at doing this. I used to do some of these on my old MSI gp62mvr 7rfx leopard pro with no major issues.. now I have a custom built PC made by some friends for high end gaming and Blender usage and this is the first time I've started from scratch with Faceswap on this PC. (I did continue some training from the previous Laptop and it worked fine)

So now I go to extract faces from a video (tried 2 different ones) and on both occasions it seems to fail somewhere after the Initializing Extended (Mask) thing.. and I'm at a bit of a loss to be honest. Can anyone help me fix the issue??

I am not that tech minded when it comes to this stuff so please put replies in laymen's terms lol. I looked at some other replies online and have downloaded the MSI Afterburner in case I need to look into overclocking etc but that's as far as I 've got.
I have a crash report but not sure how to attach it here..

Custom PC Parts:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition 10GB GDDR6X
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor (8C/16T, 36 MB Cache, 4.4 GHz Max Boost)
Crucial P2 CT500P2SSD8 500 GB Internal SSD, Up to 2400 MB/s (3D NAND, NVMe, PCIe, M.2)
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus (AMD AM4) B550 ATX Motherboard
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 240mm AiO Liquid CPU Cooler

Thx In Advance!

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Issue Extracting..

Post by bryanlyon »

First I'm going to point out that 30xx cards currently have issues. See viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1043

If you've already tried the guide in that thread, please post any errors you have in that thread instead of in a new message.

Corven22

Re: Issue Extracting..

Post by Corven22 »

I hadn't seen this but thank you for the information! I'll keep a close eye on the thread / subscribe to it.