the Manual end with an error and exit

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

abumichal

the Manual end with an error and exit

Post by abumichal »

I did extract for the video I want to use. extract sort alignment and manual and now I started the same process with the second video. and repeated the same

1. EXTRACT - ok

2. SORT - ok (I had deleted kess the 10 pic)

3. Manual - here I got an error:

4. "You are working with a Merged Alignments file. This is not supported for your current use case."
    I did not it is a clean folder I started clean.

5. "The video has a Variable Frame Rate and FFMPEG is having a hard time calculating the correct number of frames."

What can I do? I did the extract twice

The error message attached below

Thank you Much

Adi

Code: Select all

6/22/2021 19:10:36 ERROR    There is a mismatch between the number of frames found in the video file (240) and the number of frames found in the alignments file (815).
06/22/2021 19:10:36 ERROR    This can be caused by a number of issues:
06/22/2021 19:10:36 ERROR      - The video has a Variable Frame Rate and FFMPEG is having a hard time calculating the correct number of frames.
06/22/2021 19:10:36 ERROR      - You are working with a Merged Alignments file. This is not supported for your current use case.
06/22/2021 19:10:36 ERROR    You should either extract the video to individual frames, re-encode the video at a constant frame rate and re-run extraction or work with a dedicated alignments file for your requested video.
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: the Manual end with an error and exit

Post by torzdf »

Please post the command you are using to run the Manual Tool... You can do this by pressing the Generate button rather than the Manual button and posting the output here.

Basically, it looks like you are doing something wrong, as the mismatch in frame count vs alignment count is way too high.

My word is final

abumichal

Re: the Manual end with an error and exit

Post by abumichal »

thank you much. There was a deadline and I didnt continue this project, I will return to it in a few days/ thank you much for your help
Adi