The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

zcx

Post by zcx »

I successfully installed faceswap and configured various configurations of the Navidia graphics card. After the software is started, from the log, the GPU can be successfully used for extraction and training, but the final result is unsuccessful, and the error code as shown in the figure is returned, and I am in No related error logs were found in faceswap's directory

My operating system is Window10, and the graphics card is Nvidia GTX 960M 2G. If I use the anaconda virtual environment to run the python script alone, I can find the graphics card normally, so there should be no problem with the Nvidia graphics card environment.

Please help me take a look, thank you

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Status: Failed - extract.py. Return Code: 3221226505

Post by torzdf »

I suspect this is a memory error due to being a fairly small GPU.

Firstly, make sure your GPU drivers are up to date.
Secondly, try using the MTCNN detector and see if the problem persists.

My word is final