i love the new manual tool, but...

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

230V
Answers: 1

i love the new manual tool, but...

Post by 230V »

... it would be nice if there where an zoom option at the Bounding Box Editor (face/bounding box zoom) like in the View Alingments option or Landmark Point Editor to get an better view how good the Landmarks are aligned and if the Bounding Bos has to be moved to get it better aligned.

by bryanlyon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:11 pm

Glad you like it so far. The new tool is still in it's first version and we have every intention of continuing to improve it. Your suggestion will be added to our request list and we'll keep it in mind as we work on newer features.

Unfortunately, this is a hard thing to implement due to how TK (our gui toolkit) works. But we'll definitely keep it in mind.

Go to full post

Tags:
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: i love the new manual tool, but...

Post by bryanlyon »

Glad you like it so far. The new tool is still in it's first version and we have every intention of continuing to improve it. Your suggestion will be added to our request list and we'll keep it in mind as we work on newer features.

Unfortunately, this is a hard thing to implement due to how TK (our gui toolkit) works. But we'll definitely keep it in mind.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

Basically, [mention]bryanlyon[/mention] has offered to implement this, so feel free to keep nagging him about it.

My word is final

Antipope1

Post by Antipope1 »

230V wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:09 pm

... it would be nice if there where an zoom option at the Bounding Box Editor (face/bounding box zoom) like in the View Alingments option or Landmark Point Editor to get an better view how good the Landmarks are aligned and if the Bounding Bos has to be moved to get it better aligned.

Just thought I'd second this! The new manual tool is excellent, but some faces just need a tiny adjustment on the bounding box, being able to zoom would make being precise a lot quicker and easier.

The beginning of the end.