Problems with extracting masks and removing faces

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Tobinator101

Problems with extracting masks and removing faces

Post by Tobinator101 »

Let me preface by saying I've already made a pretty good deepfake and I wasn't getting these issues last time.

I'm having two major problems so far, first with extracting then with remove-faces. When extracting, I can't check any of the masker boxes or it crashes from an "unexpected error". If I leave them all unchecked, it can extract.

I don't know how to link the crash report.

Then after extracting with no masker, after I sorted them by hist, deleted the junk, and tried running remove-faces to clean the alignments file, it says "no changes were made" and does nothing. It doesn't spew red and give an error, it just doesn't do anything and stops.

Whhhhhhy

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: [Guide] Extraction - A Workflow

Post by torzdf »

Tobinator101 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:18 am

I don't know how to link the crash report.

You can upload the crash report by hitting the "Attachments" button below the message box when you hit "Reply".

Alternatively open up the crash report and just paste the contents.

Then after extracting with no masker, after I sorted them by hist, deleted the junk, and tried running remove-faces to clean the alignments file, it says "no changes were made" and does nothing. It doesn't spew red and give an error, it just doesn't do anything and stops.

Are you sure you're not selecting the "Remove-Frames" job rather than the "Remove-Faces" job. If not, then please hit the "Generate" button in the GUI (following a failed remove job) and post the output here.

My word is final