Extract Error

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

azflight

Extract Error

Post by azflight »

'C:\Users\Allen' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
09/07/2020 16:30:49 ERROR Got Exception on main handler:

I have read threads on this issue and it says that this is because the specifc user folder contains spaces since it is my first and last name. The threads persist me in finding the nvm folder located in appdata/roaming folder, however, I do not have that folder. Where can i find a settings or configuration file that consist the root directory? hence, replacing my first and second name to my name space value from dir/x?

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Extract Error

Post by bryanlyon »

app.php/faqpage#f1r1 is the instruction you're following, this is just to delete the files in order to have a clean install. If you can't find those folders you may have already deleted them, but it's best to make sure. You can paste %appdata% into the address bar on your Windows Explorer to go straight to the appdata folder. If the python folder is gone from there then you're fine to install though be sure to select a folder without spaces to be sure.