Merging alignent

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

FuorissimoX

Merging alignent

Post by FuorissimoX »

I have read that in the extraction procedure you have to merge the two photo folders A-B and their respective alignments.

I would like to know if it is also correct to train keeping separate the two folders and the aligment files.

Only at the time of the conversion did I merge the two aligments file in one. Is it okay if I haven't removed photos or changed masks in Tools> Manual?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Merging alignent

Post by torzdf »

You only need to merge alignments for training. You shouldn't be merging alignments for convert.

My word is final

holistic

Post by holistic »

I would like to follow up on this with a question, rather than creating a new post:

When trying to merge alignment files and the respective folders with the pictures. What if my folder A and B contain pictures which have the same file names? How can I merge these then into one folder?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

Yeah. Try not to have faces with the same filename, would be my recommendation...

You may be able to change the filenames of one set of clashing filenames, as the process uses the hash of the image, rather than the filename. However, I can't remember if this works or not, so you'll just have to try, I guess, and see if you get a failure

My word is final