alignments have been removed as their corresponding faces do not exist in the input folder for side A. Run in verbose mo

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

ozmax

alignments have been removed as their corresponding faces do not exist in the input folder for side A. Run in verbose mo

Post by ozmax »

Hi i have used faceswap before however after coming back to it and of course updating it, i apppear to be haveing this issue ?. what should i do if this happens ?

Attachments
79244c52a45d52d4c4c6707f19c91097.png
79244c52a45d52d4c4c6707f19c91097.png (35.42 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
by torzdf » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Well, fix the issue would be my suggestion.

The images in the training folder must all exist in the alignments file as it contains information about the face (such as masks, where the eyes/mouth are etc.) which the model needs to know.

You can go one of 2 ways:

1) Rebuild your training set. That is, re-extract the training images from the various sources and merge the alignments files.
2) Try to fix your current set. For this you can use the Alignment Tool, It can tell you which faces don't exist in the alignments file (and remove them) with the "Leftover-Faces" job. You can output to Console first to see which faces will get moved. You can also use the "Remove-Faces" option to remove faces from the alignments file that do not exist in your training folder.

Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: alignments have been removed as their corresponding faces do not exist in the input folder for side A. Run in verbos

Post by torzdf »

Well, fix the issue would be my suggestion.

The images in the training folder must all exist in the alignments file as it contains information about the face (such as masks, where the eyes/mouth are etc.) which the model needs to know.

You can go one of 2 ways:

1) Rebuild your training set. That is, re-extract the training images from the various sources and merge the alignments files.
2) Try to fix your current set. For this you can use the Alignment Tool, It can tell you which faces don't exist in the alignments file (and remove them) with the "Leftover-Faces" job. You can output to Console first to see which faces will get moved. You can also use the "Remove-Faces" option to remove faces from the alignments file that do not exist in your training folder.

My word is final

ozmax

Re: alignments have been removed as their corresponding faces do not exist in the input folder for side A. Run in verbos

Post by ozmax »

okey i will do of each thank you no problem