crash report

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

pol672

crash report

Post by pol672 »

So i using faceswap for the first time and followed all the guide,

I went trough the extraction guide which went well, however ath this point/title Merging facesets for training
it says 'now you have a load of faces and a load of alignments files. at that point I only had 2 alignment files and roughly 14k faces.

Now i was training the model and at a out 2 hours it crashed after roughly 13k iterations at about 5k iteration for each 30minutes.

iWhen i tried to restore the model training it crashed-> I can see in the log file permission denied at model folder, but windows permissions does say i do have access and I can access the files so i don't really know.
I ran faceswap with admin privileges.

i'm running
cpu: amd ryzen 7 2700x
gpu nvidia rtx 2060 6GB
32GB ram

see attached crash report
https://pastebin.com/bUtG1cp9

by bryanlyon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:59 pm

DO NOT RUN FACESWAP WITH ADMIN.

The error is, as you said, a permissions error. This is usually caused by your antivirus or cloud sync software locking this file which is interfering with moving the logs.

Go to full post
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: crash report

Post by bryanlyon »

DO NOT RUN FACESWAP WITH ADMIN.

The error is, as you said, a permissions error. This is usually caused by your antivirus or cloud sync software locking this file which is interfering with moving the logs.

pol672

Post by pol672 »

Might there be a possibility that antimalwareservice aka windows defender is using it, cause at some point you don"'t want to turn off your antivirus for a couple of days but

pol672

Post by pol672 »

I think it is fixed, it's running for 2 hours now with 25k iteration done, i run faceswap witouth admin privileges and put and exclusion on my model dir in windows defender