Suddenly, "Return Code: -8"

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

tokafondo

Suddenly, "Return Code: -8"

Post by tokafondo »

I just can believe it. Just updated faceswap as after a check I received the "updates available" response, and after that, I get this error everytime I try to train, as told earlier this July by another user.

And I've tried by uninstalling and starting from scratch to no avail. :( :( :(

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Suddenly, "Return Code: -8"

Post by bryanlyon »

This is a meaningless error message. You're going to have to post your crashlog for us to be able to diagnose.

tokafondo

Re: Suddenly, "Return Code: -8"

Post by tokafondo »

Thanks for your reply. I got sooooo pissed off with this that I just deleted evertying and started everything including extraction from scratch.

I've lost weeks of work but anyway this is just a hobby and your very appreciated work an ongoing project so thanks again and I will try to learn from my mistakes.