Upcoming Training Guide

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

HerpDerp

Upcoming Training Guide

Post by HerpDerp »

Hi there,

I'm a new user here and fascinated with this technology. The first couple of guides were very well written and put together... even with multiple different workflows (be it art, development, etc) I am eagerly awaiting the next guide covering training. At this point, given some of the other guides and tutorials I've looked at, I don't even have the slightest idea of how to approach this next task.

Does anyone out there have a similar tutorial/guide/step-by-step process for continuing on where the last one left off?

TIA!

by torzdf » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 pm

There is now a Training Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=146

Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Upcoming Training Guide

Post by torzdf »

At this moment in time, sadly not. We do welcome contributions though.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, developing the software in my spare time is incredibly time intensive, and a training guide is likely to be a lot more involved than any of the prior guides, so I just can't find the time at the moment.

However, the Discord server (Training Channel) has a lot of useful hints and tips pinned there in the interim.

My word is final

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Upcoming Training Guide

Post by torzdf »

There is now a Training Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=146

My word is final