No data to graph for selected session after an electricity blackout

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

intact

No data to graph for selected session after an electricity blackout

Post by intact »

Hi,

I am facing a problem that I could not continue to proceed with the training session due to an unexpected electricity blackout happened in my area. After the power is back, I tried to continue training but however the error message "No data to graph for selected session" is shown.

I have attached the log file for your reference. Thank you.

by bryanlyon » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Looks like the power outage happened while it was saving. Luckily we create backups and you can restore it simply using the restore tool (Tools > Restore in the GUI, or python tools.py restore -h from the cli).

Go to full post
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: No data to graph for selected session after an electricity blackout

Post by bryanlyon »

Looks like the power outage happened while it was saving. Luckily we create backups and you can restore it simply using the restore tool (Tools > Restore in the GUI, or python tools.py restore -h from the cli).