Recently become supporter on patreon and updated to the latest version. Before an update I successfully used some of the old versions (not the one released August 2020, but previous one).
The problem - every ~30-60 minutes my training process crash with ['NoneType' object has no attribute 'shape'] error.
Except this, looks like model is learning as it should.
I would be really thankful for any help.
1. Recreate model from scratch
2. To use other model plugin (using Phaze-A, tried switch to unbalanced).
3. Manually checked all of my faces (just visual check that images are not obviously corrupted).
4. Split all my A and B faces to 4 folders. Then, tried to run model from scratch with one half of faces firstly, then to run new model with other half of faces.
5. Reextracted all of my faces (using old alignments)
None of this resolved my problem.
Aligments of face B was updated from old faceswap version. Face A alignments are new.
I tried to find bad faces in log file by checking faces that was loaded in model just before crash, but, it seems that its always different faces, and they all look completely valid.
I don't see how to upload a log file here on the forum, so I uploaded it here: https://dropfiles.org/XOJnqKxq
Let me know if I need to upload it some other way.