Program cannot find alignments file

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

thetsunamisam

Program cannot find alignments file

Post by thetsunamisam »

So I have managed to successfully train models a few times using this program but now every time I try to train or even edit an alignments file it keeps looking for a file with two .fsa extensions. For example:
"/Users/thetsunamisam/Downloads/faceswap-master/faces/obama/alignments.fsa.fsa" and then says it cant find the file which of course makes sense because it keeps trying to add an extra" .fsa" Even when im training with no alignment file it still says it cant find it.

When generating an alignments file for it to use or trying to remove faces with the alignments tool it still will not find the alignments file. I have tried removing the ".fsa" in the path to see if that would work but it still could not find the file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have used this program before a few times so this issue has left me scratching my head.

by torzdf » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:07 pm

This was a bug in a recent commit which should have been fixed.

Update to the latest code, and let me know if the issue persists.

Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Program cannot find alignments file

Post by torzdf »

This was a bug in a recent commit which should have been fixed.

Update to the latest code, and let me know if the issue persists.

My word is final

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

If you still have issues, please post a crash report so I can get to the root of the problem.

My word is final

Ruseefee

Post by Ruseefee »

I am having this issue as well, using the standalone Windows installer. I have tried using "Update Faceswap", restarting, rebooting, and I'm still having this issue as well:

11/02/2019 12:20:54 CRITICAL Error caught! Exiting...
11/02/2019 12:20:54 ERROR Caught exception in thread: 'training_0'
11/02/2019 12:20:54 ERROR Error: Alignments file not found at P:\CC_Data\faces\alignments.fsa.fsa

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

torzdf wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:08 pm

If you still have issues, please post a crash report so I can get to the root of the problem.

My word is final