Conv Aware Init: how long should I wait?

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

ProducerV

Conv Aware Init: how long should I wait?

Post by ProducerV »

Everything runs fine as it should up until it gets to the loading trainer from original plugin, after this the system just hangs.

The system will go through and do all the various calculations for the shapes, but it just hangs on that loading trainer part.

If I open the task manager and look at the resources being used by the application, completely Frozen numbers.

But the application is not frozen, the little satisfire is slowly doing its little dance back and forth, and I can go into settings change things, I can save things and I see it inside the log window...

The tooltip says that it can take a few minutes for this to initialize the first time, I've turned everything down to a batch size of 1 that's possible - yet 20 minutes in and it's still sitting here spinning its wheels.

Any advice is welcome.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Conv Aware Init: how long should I wait?

Post by torzdf »

Ok, most likely Conv Aware has finished and it's something else causing the hang. Conv Aware just shows output as it can take a long time.

Please post your system info (i.e. follow these instructions: app.php/rules#rule-4b)

My word is final