Re-training the model with newer facesets

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

dfhc

Re-training the model with newer facesets

Post by dfhc »

Hello,
I've trained a model(original) for Person A and Person B
now i want to swap faces for those two people in another video that has additional scenes and expressions so i was wondering:
Can i add new faces to a trained model and train them again so it improves newer and different angles and expressions?
if i can do that,how should i add faces and/or their allignments files?

by torzdf » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:11 am Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Re-training the model with newer facesets

Post by torzdf »

My word is final

dfhc

Re: Re-training the model with newer facesets

Post by dfhc »

[mention]torzdf[/mention] it's not related to this topic but what model gives the highest quality and detail?villian or realface?is there any example of output or showcase of them?

my graphics card has 8gb of ram so i cannot train these two mentioned models with batch size 64/32..is it a problem if i use 8 ?will it affect the quality or it just takes more time to train?

also what is this new Dlight model?there is no tooltip about it