Bug in latest version?

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

alexbloch8

Bug in latest version?

Post by alexbloch8 »

I've just updated to the latest version in windows from the gui (help -> update faceswap)
I'm trying to run the training script but I'm getting

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\threading.py", line 870, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\faceswap\lib\gui\wrapper.py", line 214, in read_stdout
    Session.initialize_session(
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\faceswap\lib\gui\analysis\stats.py", line 127, in initialize_session
    self._load_state_file()
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\faceswap\lib\gui\analysis\stats.py", line 92, in _load_state_file
    self._state = serializer.load(state_file)
  File "C:\Users\Wuser\faceswap\lib\serializer.py", line 113, in load
    raise FaceswapError(msg) from err
lib.utils.FaceswapError: Error reading from 'F:/DeepFake/SC/ModelMaster\dfl_sae_state.json': No such file or directory

after that the green ui on the bottom right just keep moving back and forth and it seems there is no proper handle to the error.
I've checked the model folder and the dfl_sae_state.json was generated but I'm guessing the issue is with the back slashes for the path
does this happen to anyone else?
Thanks!

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Bug in latest version?

Post by torzdf »

There is a bug in DFL-SAE which makes loading/freezing weights not work (see here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1803) I pushed a fix yesterday, which seems to have caused the issues you had. I have reverted this commit which means you should now be able to continue training. I will need to find another way to fix the original bug :/

If you update, it should work.

My word is final

alexbloch8

Re: Bug in latest version?

Post by alexbloch8 »

Many many thanks!!!! :D