Faces picture when training is complete?

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Balmmaker

Faces picture when training is complete?

Post by Balmmaker »

Can someone post some pictures of swaps when they consider training complete and the swapped results actually turn out decent? I would like some sort of reference for when to stop. (Does the blurriness ever go away completely? And is there a way to tweak a model with 300k iterations to get it to sharpen up?)

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Faces picture when training is complete?

Post by torzdf »

This is a really hard question to answer, as there are so many factors involved (data source/variety, model used, batch size, hardware etc).

However, there are examples on our Discord server. This is an example of a trained model (of probably more complexity/resolution that the one you will be training)

My word is final

abigflea
Answers: 2

Re: Faces picture when training is complete?

Post by abigflea »

Balmmaker wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:09 pm

Can someone post some pictures of swaps when they consider training complete and the swapped results actually turn out decent? I would like some sort of reference for when to stop. (Does the blurriness ever go away completely? And is there a way to tweak a model with 300k iterations to get it to sharpen up?)

Good question that is hard to answer.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=922

I reduce the batch size , and check the "no warp" for another 10K iterations, then see how it looks.
There are other things you can do as well, scattered throughout this forum, for tips and tricks people learn.

:o I dunno what I'm doing :shock:
2X RTX 3090 : RTX 3080 : RTX: 2060 : 2x RTX 2080 Super : Ghetto 1060