Crash after updating without report

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Ling

Crash after updating without report

Post by Ling »

I am a newbie just started a few days ago. Here's the summary of my story.

2 or 3 days ago, I installed faceswap but can't run. After remove all the "UTF-8" parts of the .bat file it runs ok.

The first try, the training goes well, all the way through 125000 iterations and still running. But as it was training, I realize I might make some mistakes when I extracting photos and it feels slow so I stopped the training and moved all the files from HDD to SSD and redo everything again.

After I redo everything and started to train, I go to bed and I found it only ran through about 50000 iterations then stopped and shown error messages. The message says I should update before reporting the error so I did. After I updated I restart the training and went away to do something. When I came back, the window was just gone, the faceswap crashed without any message ( but seem still leave a log), so I retried it again and it happened again.

Could anyone tell me what happened and how to fix it? How could I attach the log files here?

Thanks.

abigflea
Answers: 2

Re: Crash after updating without report

Post by abigflea »

You can just drop the log in the text box and it will attach.

Are you overclocking anything?
Breifly , what hardware do you have? CPU, RAM GPU,

:o I dunno what I'm doing :shock:
2X RTX 3090 : RTX 3080 : RTX: 2060 : 2x RTX 2080 Super : Ghetto 1060