After FS update: Keyword argument not understood error

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

poldned34
Answers: 1

After FS update: Keyword argument not understood error

Post by poldned34 »

Recently updated FS on one of myPC's, and my existing phaze_a model now throw error:
Error in thread (_training_0): ('Keyword argument not understood:', 'mean').

My previous version was from autumn 2021, if I remember right, so model shouldn't be outdated.
I have other PC, with previous version of faceswap, and same model still work there without any errors.

Crash report:
https://file.io/voTYsNUgwsIy

Any help appreciated!

by poldned34 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:49 am

Uninstalled FS and miniconda, then reinstalled all from scratch - and it's solved problem.

I'm pretty sure update was related to my problem, becuase I had successfull training just before it, and error just after it.
But, anyway, solved by reinstallation.

Go to full post
poldned34
Answers: 1

Re: After FS update: Keyword argument not understood error

Post by poldned34 »

Uninstalled FS and miniconda, then reinstalled all from scratch - and it's solved problem.

I'm pretty sure update was related to my problem, becuase I had successfull training just before it, and error just after it.
But, anyway, solved by reinstallation.