I cant see any change from train 6 hours to 12 hours

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

ZHANGDABAI

I cant see any change from train 6 hours to 12 hours

Post by ZHANGDABAI »

Hello,I train a model for 6 hours ,And I stop it , Convert the video, seems ok, but not well.So I continue to train the model for another 6 hours, when I see the new video,It just seem with 6 hours video.

I think there maybe someting wrang that I have not set it up correctly。Any help?did I need save the project once and load the project,it can be the new model?

Or it just I train time is not enough?And I cant see the change in detail?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: I cant see any change from train 6 hours to 12 hours

Post by torzdf »

There are a myriad of reasons this could be: the model you are using, the data you are using etc. etc.

Also, improvements get exponentially slower the longer you train. The biggest improvements are at the start of the model, beyond that improvements are very slow to appear.

Also related:
I've trained the model for ages, the previews look good, so why is the swapped face blurry? - app.php/faqpage#f4r1
How many Images should I use? - app.php/faqpage#f3r0

My word is final