Villain model

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

obn325

Villain model

Post by obn325 »

I am having trouble getting the villain model to run on a 2080ti and ryzen 2700x. I have tried using ping pong, low mem in config and the memory saving gradient, but keep getting the error that there is not enough VRAM. Is there some other option that I can try?

by bryanlyon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Also note that the default BS of 64 is really only usable for Original on 8gb. For Villain you'll need to adjust that down to your system.

Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Villain model

Post by torzdf »

You should be able to train fine on that card. Post your crash report please.

My word is final

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Post by bryanlyon »

Also note that the default BS of 64 is really only usable for Original on 8gb. For Villain you'll need to adjust that down to your system.

obn325

Post by obn325 »

That's exactly what it was. I moved the batch size down and it's working just fine now, thanks guys!