Exception in Tkinter callback.

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Grassone

Exception in Tkinter callback.

Post by Grassone »

Hi,

I am receiving this set of messages on the console when I resume the training process: (Dlight)

Code: Select all

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1705, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 749, in callit
    func(*args)
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\faceswap\lib\gui\display_page.py", line 248, in <lambda>
    self.after(waittime, lambda t=waittime: self.update_page(t))
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\faceswap\lib\gui\display_page.py", line 247, in update_page
    self.load_display()
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\faceswap\lib\gui\display_page.py", line 259, in load_display
    self.display_item_process()
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\faceswap\lib\gui\display_command.py", line 254, in display_item_process
    existing = list(self.subnotebook_get_titles_ids().keys())
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\faceswap\lib\gui\display_page.py", line 138, in subnotebook_get_titles_ids
    for tab_id in range(0, self.subnotebook.index("end")):
  File "C:\Users\fulvi\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\tkinter\ttk.py", line 873, in index
    return self.tk.getint(self.tk.call(self._w, "index", tab_id))
_tkinter.TclError: invalid command name ".pw_main.pw_top.!displaynotebook.!graphdisplay2.!notebook"

Even though I get these alerts, the system seems to be running fine.... what is that?

THNX!

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Exception in Tkinter callback.

Post by torzdf »

It's just a minor GUI bug when the GUI tries to clear objects which don't exist.

As you say, it doesn't impact training, and it doesn't seem to be consistent, so it hasn't been prioritized for fixing.

My word is final

Grassone

Re: Exception in Tkinter callback.

Post by Grassone »

Thaknks!
In fact it does not seem to "screw up" anything in the process, and now that you say it... it seems connected to the enabling of the preview window (i forgot to enable it when I started the process....and I enabled it after pausing the program)

Solved for me.