Overlapping objects of original

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

life2020

Overlapping objects of original

Post by life2020 »

Hello, I am here to ask if there is a way to counteract Face B overlapping objects that come in front of Face A. Any help is appreciated thanks

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Overlapping objects of original

Post by bryanlyon »

Thats what the masks are for. Several of the masks attempt to detect and ignore obstructions.

life2020

Post by life2020 »

I manually masked all of Face B and manually masked a few of Face A so i'm not too sure

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

Are you sure you are not talking about landmarks here?

Masks and landmarks are different, although some masks (extended and components) are based on landmarks.

The NN Masks, particularly "VGG-Obstructed" are built to try to deal with obstructions, but it is far from perfect. There is a new manual tool (currently available to Patrons only, but will come to the main repo) that lets users edit these masks to "paint out" obstructions, although we are looking at better solutions going forward.

My word is final

life2020

Post by life2020 »

Sounds interesting