No alignment found for ____, skipping

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

desertvegetable36

No alignment found for ____, skipping

Post by desertvegetable36 »

Hey, so I'm trying to convert my video and in the preview, it appears flawlessly, but for some reason, as soon as I use the actual convert tool it ends up saying that there is no alignment found for a bunch of frames and says it's skipping it and ends up just outputting the source video with every nth frame having the actual face. Is there something I'm doing wrong here because it works perfectly fine in the preview. Or did I mess up something in creating the alignments because I'm just using the one that was created after I extracted the video.
Thanks.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: No alignment found for ____, skipping

Post by torzdf »

Most likely you are using an alignments file where extract_every_N has been set to a value higher than 1. You need an alignment file which includes every frame in the video to be converted.

ref: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1083#Alignments

My word is final